Results for #delhi

facebook twitter linkdin

Answered on November 08, 2017
  • share
  • If the Power of Attorney is registered, then you can apply for a certified copy of the same from the Sub-registrar of Assurances and can also make a offical police complaint to record the loss of the original POA. This alone can be your title document and no new document can be prepared based on the photocopy of the Original POA, unless the Grantor under the POA agrees to execute a fresh POA in...
    (View more)