Dhiren Shah

Advocate & Solicitor
A practising Solicitor with over 15 years of experience in Litigation and Non-Litigation matters and specialising in property and real estate related laws, he has also been a Counsel for the Government of India in the High Court of Bombay and has handled numerous important matters on behalf of the Central Government

Questions Asked

facebook twitter linkdin

Answered on November 08, 2017
  • share
  • Either the Builder/Owner of the land conveys the property directly in favour of the Society by executing a Conveyance Deed or the Society can aproach the Competent authority for deemed conveyance under the amended provisions of the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act.