My great grandfather got a property as compensation from the indian government, back in 1956 as he moved from Pakistan. We have the old legal papers to that property with us. My great grandfather never lived in that house. Now, someone else lives there. What do we do about this situation? Are the old papers still valid?


Answered on November 08, 2017
  • share
  • Your claim to the proeprty would be barred by Limitation if you were aware of the existence of the property documents all along and as such, the documents to the property will be of no help.