If we want to redevelop our building and there are some illegal encroachments on our property, what do we do about it?


Answered on November 08, 2017
  • share
  • Its always better to remove such encroachment for a better planning and to fetch better value of the property. However, if it is difficult, then that area should be earmarked and deducted from the plot area but it should be done in consultation with the Architect.

      facebook twitter linkdin