Our society is currently in the process of going for redevelopment. Does the builder need to provide entire 35% fungible FSI to us or they can use it for their sale?


Answered on November 08, 2017
  • share
  • As per Regulation the Fungible for Rehab isFree to the extent of 35% of their existing area and canot be used for Sale. However Legally areas can be sold and a way be deviced to do so
      facebook twitter linkdin